"Until we have loved an animal, a part of our soul remains un-awakened." - Anatole France
Thinking of getting a pet?
Some things to keep in mind...
- Pets bring a lot of joy and laughter to the house and their love and devotion will enrich
your life more than you may initially think possible.
- Pets are great companions.
- Pets are a lifelong commitment and deserve time, effort, and all the love you can give.
- Pets require a lot of attention.
- Pets can get expensive with their yearly health checks and vaccinations, food, toys,
and unexpected emergencies.
- Unless you plan to breed your pet it is a good idea to spay or neuter your pet.
- All animals, no matter their species, will require training. The more you train with your
pet the more confident your pet will know he/she won't accidentally upset you.
Thinking of Getting a Horse?